STRATEGIC MARKETING PLANNING
Analysis & Planning
The marketing strategy of your company forms the basis for further measures in relationship marketing. In order to use the analogy with sport, the first step is to define the type of sport and the playing field in terms of market and business area delimitation. In the following you will learn more about appropriate methods for situation analysis and target setting. The gap between the status (situation) and the future goals is bridged with the help of a strategy. In this context, the course offers a selection of different approaches. Finally, you have the opportunity to record your findings from the process in the form of a strategic marketing plan for implementation in your organisation.
Goals/benefits (After the event participants can…)
(1) define business units and markets,
(2) carry out, summarize and interpret the situation and
(3) set goals and develop relevant strategies to achieve them.
(1) Business segment and market definition
(2) Situation analysis
(3) Target setting
(4) Strategy development
– Self-study: Online provision of content (incl. templates and manuals)
– Open seminars: Participants from different companies
– Closed seminars: Participants from one company (customized solution)
– Workshops: to develop a strategic marketing plan (programmatic instruction)
– Keynote speech: 45-minute presentation on the topic
Time requirement (participant view)
– Self study: 6 days
– Seminars: 3 days
– Workshops: customized solution according to requirements
– Impulse presentation: 45 minutes
Target groups are all those who are entrusted with strategic marketing planning in the company. First and foremost, entrepreneurs and managers should feel addressed.
Download Summary: strategicmarketing