LET US BE CRITICAL!
Recovering lost customers
Let us be critical!
In the course of a customer relationship, there may be phases in which customers think about migrating. This is especially the case if the experiences made with the service offer show mistakes from the customer’s point of view. This course covers the applications of complaint and service management on the one hand, and recommendations on how to deal with critical phases in a migration using relationship marketing methods on the other. In this context, the tasks of rectification and compensation are at the centre of considerations.
Goals/benefits (After the event the participants can…)
(1) stimulating, accepting, processing and analysing complaints
(2) use Service Management as a means to win back customers
(3) correct errors and convince customers again
(4) compensate errors and stimulate repurchase
(1) Complaint and Service Management
(2) Improving and convincing in theory and practice
(3) Compensating and stimulating in theory and practice
– Self-study: Online provision of content (incl. templates and manuals)
– Open seminars: Participants from different companies
– Closed seminars: Participants from one company (customized solution)
– Workshops: to develop a campaign plan
– Keynote speech: 45-minute presentation on the topic
Time requirement (participant view)
– Self study: 4 days
– Seminar: 2 days
– Workshops: customized solution according to requirements
– Impulse presentation: 45 minutes
Target groups are all employees in the company who are entrusted with the tasks of complaint and customer recovery management. First and foremost, marketing and sales staff should feel addressed.
Download Summary: recovery