MORE BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER
Retain existing customers
More benefits for existing customers!
It makes more sense and is more economical to retain customers for the company than to constantly have to acquire new ones. Customer loyalty management describes all measures that contribute to maintaining a customer relationship. The objective is to exploit an existing customer potential (Customer Wallet). The basis for successful customer loyalty is customer satisfaction. The satisfaction of our customers depends to a large extent on the quality of service provided by our employees. Find out more about the means and applications of customer loyalty in marketing practice and identify the solutions that are relevant to you.
Goals/benefits (After the event participants can…)
(1) define customer loyalty and apply it to your own company.
(2) understand customer satisfaction as basis for successful customer loyalty.
(3) design and communicate up- and cross-selling offers.
(4) recognize the importance of quality and customer experience management.
(1) Task in Customer Loyalty
(2) Customer Satisfaction – Theory & Application
(3) Individualizing and intensifying – theory & application
(4) Stabilising – Theory & Application
– Self-study: Online provision of content (incl. templates and manuals)
– Open seminars: Participants from different companies
– Closed seminars: Participants from one company (customized solution)
– Workshops: to develop a campaign plan
– Keynote speech: 45-minute presentation on the topic
Time requirement (participant view)
– Self study: 4 days
– Seminar: 2 days
– Workshops: customized solution according to requirements
– Impulse presentation: 45 minutes
Target groups are all those who are entrusted with customer loyalty in their companies and organisations. First and foremost, marketing and sales staff should feel addressed.
Download Summary: customerretention