STRUCTURE – CULTURE – SYSTEMS
Organising & Controlling
The successful implementation of marketing tasks in a company requires structure and supporting systems. In this course you will learn about the possibilities of organizing the marketing function, which have been applied successfully. Based on the organizational structures, control systems will be presented, which help you to set a “learning system” in motion. This section deals with pre-economic, economic and integrated models in marketing controlling.
Goals/benefits (After the event the participants can…)
(1) develop relationship-oriented structures, systems and culture,
(2) design and implement pre-economic control systems
(3) design and implement economic control systems
(4) understand integrated control systems.
(1) Marketing organization at a glance
(2) Relationship-oriented structures, systems and culture
(3) Control systems in relationship marketing
– Self-study: Online provision of content (incl. templates and manuals)
– Open seminars: Participants from different companies
– Closed seminars: Participants from one company (customized solution)
– Keynote speech: 45-minute presentation on the topic
Time required (participant view)
– Self study: 4 days
– Seminar: 2 days
– Impulse presentation: 45 minutes
Target groups are all those who deal with the topics of organization and controlling within the company. First and foremost, entrepreneurs and managers, but also marketing and sales staff, should feel addressed.
Download Summary: implementation