Analysis & Planning
The marketing strategy of your company is the basis for further measures in relationship marketing. In order to use the analogy with sports, the first step is to define the type of sport and the playing field in terms of market and business area definition. In the following you will learn more about pointing methods for situation analysis and goal setting. The gap that arises between the status (situation) and the future goals is bridged with the help of a strategy. In this context the course offers you a selection of different approaches. Finally, you will have the opportunity to record your findings from the process in the form of a strategic marketing plan for implementation in the company.
Goals/benefits (After the event the participants can …)
- define business areas and markets,
- carry out, condense and interpret a company analysis and
- set comprehensible goals and develop relevant strategies to achieve them.
- Business area and market definition
- Situation analysis
- Objective development
- Strategy development
- Self-study: Online provision of content (incl. templates and manuals)
- Open seminars: Participants from different companies
- Closed seminars: Participants from one company (customer-specific solution)
- Workshops: to develop a strategic marketing plan (programmatic instruction)
- Keynote speech: 45-minute presentation on the topic
Time required (participant view)
Self-study: 6 days
Seminars: 3 days
Workshops: customer-specific solution according to requirements
Impulse presentation: 45 minutes
Target groups are all those who are entrusted with strategic marketing planning in the company. First and foremost, entrepreneurs and managers should feel addressed.